Wednesday, April 15, 2020

In honour of Make Lunch Count Day - April 13th

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


Make Lunch Count Day - April 13th


What better to celebrate "Make Lunch Count" day than with wine??!!

I used the image JJ Housework - Cook to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added it to a patterned paper background, that I thought kind of looked like a table cloth!  What do you think?

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Especially during this time, being in the house with my two little ones, I think cooking with wine - or just plain drinking it straight from a bottle is the way to go! I always like JJ and I agree the papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

  2. شركة بسينا الدولية لالنشاءات هي شركة متخصصة في انشاءات حمامات السباحة والتي تغطي قطاع كبير في معظم أنحاء الكويت
    مقابر للبيع
    خبير سيو
    احواض السباحة الكويت
    واتساب الذهبي

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin