Wednesday, April 1, 2020

In honour of International Children's Book Day

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


International Children's Book Day - April 2nd



I used the image Kidz - Sitter girl book to create this card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and added a typewritten sentiment (cut out with my circle dies).
Isn't this image just the cutest !!!

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and so cute. Perfect for some encouragement and especially right now. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really adorable and beautifully colored. Perfect card for current situations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin