Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Send a card to a friend day - February

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.


My card honours 
Wave all your fingers at a Neighbour day
(send a card to a friend)
I thought this image was appropriate as she is looking out the window,
probably watching the neighbours!

I used the image WINDOW GIRL to create this card.
You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics.
I had this lovely piece of yellow satin ribbon in my stash and just had to use it.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation and that ribbon really adds a pretty pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. LOVE your coloring and it's so bright and cheery. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin