Sunday, January 5, 2020

It's time for the first Stella Says Sketch of 2020!!



Here's the sketch



Here's what I created

I coloured this image copics!  
Isn't this unicorn just soooo cute.

I used an image from the Birthday Unicorn Set 02

You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured this image with pencil crayon and used an acrylic stamp from my stash for the sentiment.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


1 comment:

  1. Lynn it's not a penguin and not purple, lol. No matter...it's gorgeous. I guess you must have a new year resolution, lol. You know that I am just kidding with you we all have our own styles. Your coloring is awesome and love the polka dots. Have a great week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin