Saturday, January 11, 2020

Bugaboo's 10th Birthday Bash has begun

It's the start of the 10th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo/Catch the Bug!



Here's what I created for today's challenge

I used the image Pig - Birthday present 
You can find the image HERE

I typed my sentiment around the iamge in my word processing software
and then I coloured this image with copics and matted it.
I used some sparkly washi tape to make an accent between the patterned paper and the cardstock.  It doesn't show well in the photo but looks really nice in person!

I hope I have inspired you to play along with us this week.

You can find all the details HERE.



3 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the birthday piggy and the pretty colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute card in those soft tones!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn your pastels are so pretty. Your pig is just so adorable. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin