Sunday, December 2, 2018

Day 2 - Christmas Chaos - Sketch Challenge

It's DAY 2 of the annual week of Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.

I'm soooo excited for this week!



All the details of this event can be found here.

Day 2 - We wish you a SKETCHY Christma
Use the sketch as inspiration

Here's what I created


I used the image Penguin Trio Blocks
to create my card.

I coloured it with copics, added a hand-stamped sentiment 
and used a patterned card base that reminds me of candy canes.

I hope you like what I created and will play along.

I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Great card Lynn, love the penguins and lovely traditional colours.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper certainly does look a lot like candy canes and works really well with the penguins and the sketch. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with the cute little pinguins!
    Nancy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were thinking alike by using the same penguin set for our cards, lol. Love your traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin