Monday, March 13, 2017

A lovely penguin Christmas card...

I created this cute penguin Christmas card for the latest challenge over at Season's Greetings.

Always Anything Goes Christmas with Twist of Wet / Dry Embossing


I used an acrylic stamps set from Your Next Stamp
 I sued an embossing folder for the band across the middle of my card, and some
of my favourite new Nuvo drops for the black, red, white dots on the corners.

I hope you like what I've created and are inspired to play along 


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic christmas card, love those penguins and the design is great plus love the band of embossing you done too, well done xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and those penguins are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and such cute penguins Lynn. Lovely layout. Haven't quite worked out those Nuvo drops yet. They made a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, your card is so adorable...love the dancing penguins!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this lynn, these have to be the cutest penguins ever,and those nuvo drops look brilliant (whatever they are lol) have a gret week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin