Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

It's time for another New Release over at Bugaboo !!

By now you all know I'm luck enough to be a Guest Design Team Member


Here's what I created with this great new image



You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.
It's 50% off until next Tuesday, when another New Release comes out
so head over there and grab it!
I used a 2nd image on my card
Candycane bells ho ho ho which you can find here.

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

There are lots of challenges going on at Catch the Bug.
Pop over and check them out HERE.
You may just be able to create something for the current challenge with this New Release.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. That elf is cute! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, love the colours & the papers are just perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Inspiration Destination, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on thr10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just amazing. Thanks for joining us at BrownSugar Challenge.
    -Riddhi Shah
    DT Brown Sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Lynn, the ho ho ho is so perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation of this delightful image. Great colouring and love the added sparkle.
    Glenda GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card <3 Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin