Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Jolly New Release at Bugaboo

I'm still enjoying playing along as Guest Designer at Bugaboo


I created this card using the New Release 
Elf Peeker from Bugaboo


 Here's a peek at the inside
(I used an acrylic stamp for the sentiment)

Seriously...don't you think this little ELF is sooo cute?

I coloured the image with copics and fussy cut it and attached it to the fold of a card.
He really looks like he is peeking around the card.

You can find the image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I hope you like what I've created!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Elf image --Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you displayed this adorable elf. He truly is peeking! Great job!
    Glenda GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin