Friday, November 14, 2014

A loyal friend...

I had a lot of fun colouring this image from Dr. Digi

This week the challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog is Anything Goes

and our wonderful sponsor is Dr. Digi

I hope you like what I created and are inspired to join us this week at BSCB.
I am taking the All About Animals Class at Kit and Clowder and hope to improve on my colouring of fur, etc. 

****************************************
A little bit about my colouring journey...
If you've been following my blog at all you'll see that my colouring has improved in leaps and bounds since starting the Skin and Hair class.  over at Kit and Clowder.  I can't wait to get into the Clothing class soon (I've signed up and printed the class booklet, and done a little reading)

Here's a peek at my before and after images...
coloured after taking only part of the Skin and Hair Class

There's a wonderful new class All About Animals at Kit and Clowder...check it out

*****************************************

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, love how you have coloured the lttle dog, great
    DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin