Monday, October 13, 2014

Tequila anyone

So I got to colour up this wonderful BUGABOO image for the latest challenge at Come and Get it Challenges.  I love some of the humorous images from Bugaboo, especailly this one.


Challenge #41 - For women
Bugaboo image JJ Tequila and Shoes which can be found here


Don't ya just love this image?  I know I do and couldn't resist using purples and a bit of green like in a margarita !!  It's pretty CAS but it showcases the image well.

I hope you'll pop over and play along this week at CAGI !!







4 comments:

  1. Superb image. A gal after my own spirit! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynn, adorable image.....so glad to have you on the team!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, card Lynn, love the colors and layout.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin