Wednesday, October 15, 2014

All Treats...no tricks !


It's time for another challenge over at Inspiration Destinaton Challenge Blog !!
As always, the theme is anything goes.

This week I got to play with this cute image - Halloween Cupcake - no Sprinkles.  The photo doesn't really do it justice as I made the icing/frosting sparkly with stickles.

I hope you'll play along this week and check out our sponsor My Whimsical Little World.

I can't wait to see what you create this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog !!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, this card is so sweet! For a "haunting and Spooky" cupcake, this is just DELICIOUS! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Amy DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin