Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another "cool" birthday card !!

Here's a card I created using what seems to be one of my favourite digital images right now...this cute penguin juggling scoops of ice cream...I think he/she's called Poppi !! I'm pleased with how this turned out and I'm entering it in the Catch the Bug - Bingo Challenge (I used brown, blue - see the sunglass lenses and the bling on the greeting is coloured blue using my copic markers, and a diecut scallop circle).
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2013/05/bugaboo-bingo-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and red on this card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for the “Photo Inspiration Challenge!”
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin