Saturday, July 25, 2020

It's time for a Photo Challenge

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - Photo


I used the image Bacon in the Sun  to create this fun card.



You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I just love this image.  It sure makes me smile.
I'm sending this card to cheer up a friend who has been feeling down lately.
I'm sure she will get a laugh out of it.

I coloured this image with copics and created a background with some inks and stencil.
As you can see I also kept it CAS.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges


2 comments:

  1. So cute and nice background you created. I know it will bring a smile to your friends face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pig is adorable. Great summer card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin