Saturday, July 20, 2019

It's time for the 9th Annual Christmas in July at Bugaboo

Today is the first of 7 days celebrating Christmas in July at Bugaboo

If you don't know that is about, please go HERE for all the details.

If you play along each day you have a chance to become a Guest Designer!

I'm sooo excited to be sharing my creation with you.  Those of you who know me, know I LOVE Christmas.

Day 1 - Saturday Theme
Pick your favourite Movie from the list below:
The Santa Clause - Miracleofn 34th Street - A Charlie Brown Christmas\





I chose the Movie THE SANTA CLAUSe for my inspiration.  
Can you tell by the image?  LOL


I used the Image Tropical Santa - Drink which can be found here in the Bugaboo shop.
I coloured it with copics and added some liquid applique (and heated it) to give the fur on his hat.
I hand-stitched around the image and mat, and added a sentiment from some acrylic stamps in my stash.  I laid some striped paper across the card to give it the feel of a towel and used a paper flower and brad to add a bit of dimension too.  I'm pleased with how this turned out!

I hope you like what I created and are inspired to play along with us!









2 comments:

  1. Cute card Lynn, love that Santa, he's perfectly dressed for the weather here today- (well maybe not the hat...)!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Santa card. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin