Monday, February 25, 2019

Anything But a Card at Bugaboo - Planner Tab


Here's the Planner Tab I created.

I used the image JJ Make it Snappy Coffee - which comes with a sentiment and also blank.

I have used this image a lot to make birthday cards, Hello cards and of course now in my planner.

You can get the image HERE in the Bugaboo Shop.

I coloured this image with Copics stamped some planner words beside the image
 (from an acrylic set of stamps in my stash)

I hope you are inspired by my creation!

Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Lynn that is too funny and adorable. Great idea. You are so creative. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn,great planner tab. My planner says crafting, crafting, crafting, pay occasional bill, crafting. lol. But seriously I love this project! Have a great day!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin