Wednesday, May 23, 2018

In honour of Polka Dot Day...

It's time to share an Humour me Wednesday creation over at Catch the Bug.




I used the image ladybug hello to create this card.
You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.


This card celebrates Polka Dot Day which is on May 25th!
There is a day to celebrate just about anything!
I just had to use a lady bug and the polka dot background paper for this creation.
Don't you just love red and yellow together?
I know I do.

I coloured this image with copics and added a doily behind it.
I just love the way this card turned out.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long



I'm entering this card in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin