Saturday, November 25, 2017

A floral "Hi" to you

It's time for another Saturday Challenge over at Catch the Bug.


Theme - Colour



I used the image 4 Square Floral to create this clean and simple card.

You can find this image HERE in the Bugaboo shop.

I coloured this image with copics and kept my card simple.
I must admit when I looked at the colour theme at first the top colour looked more yelllow than peacy, so my card is little more yellow than it should be.

I still had fun creating this card with the colours in this challenge.

I hope you like what I've created an are inspired to play along with us at Catch the Bug.

There's lots going on at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo)
Hope to see you play along with one of our challenges!

Don't forget we have inspiration from out Design Team all week long

I'm entering this card in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin