Saturday, October 8, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness

I created this card for the latest challenge over at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo
as Guest Desinger




I used the image Pink Ribbon Girls - Vivian for my creation.

I coloured her with copics and added a wee bit of Wink of Stella glitter
to her hat and shoes and purse!

The sentiment comes with this image.  Isn't just perfect for this month, 
which is Breast Cancer Awareness month!

I hope you'll play along with us for this challenge, and create a card you may be able to send to someone who is fighting the battle right now.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:







6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you for taking part in our challenge over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn I did her too and in pink and black! I LOVE how the image pops with those colours, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar challenges this week. Please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great sentiment, thank you for your welcoming :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and your choice of image, fab sentiment too. Wonderful!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin