Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Hamster and a new challenge at Craft Your Passion


I created this card for the latest challenge at Craft Your Passion !! It's our 200th Challenge and we tasked with picking the theme from any challenge in the past year. I chose challenge #158 - Adorable Animals. I used a really cute image by 2 Cute Ink - Hula Hoop Hamster, which you can find here:
http://www.2cuteink.com/

I enjoyed colouring this image up...it was quick and easy and I thought the dotted background paper was kinda hula-hoop-like.

Head on over to Craft Your Passion to check out the challenge. I hope you'll play along with us.

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn,
    I love the backgroundpaper. And the hamster looks great. Lovely card.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper really picks up on the playfulness of the image.And the beautiful big bow really draws the eye toward the sweet hamster.Adding the sentiment under the image is a clever idea to keep the flow of the clean lines.Totally adorable :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin