Saturday, January 18, 2014

Penguin with Rose card - Catch the Bug/Bugaboo 4th Birthday Celebration

Here's a cute card I created using a really cute Bugaboo image.
Speaking of Bugaboo...they are celebrating their 4th Birthday. Head on over to their blog and check out all the action. There's a blog hop with tons of prizes to be won, and also a daily challenge for the next week. I'm gonna play along for sure.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/blog-hop-postenter-inlinkz-for-your.html

I'm entering this card in the following Challenges:
1. Catch the Bug - Bugaboo Birthday Celebration - Satruday Jan 18th - Bingo (No designer paper, bling (stickles on hat and flowers) and Bugaboo image
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/blog-hop-postenter-inlinkz-for-your.html

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lynn! Thanks so much for joining us for Bugaboo's 4th Birthday Celebration!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Penguin, love he LO.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already entered this comment once but it disappeared, maybe there's a blog problem. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I popped in to see your OSAAT card but found this little cute penguin instead! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel...I don't know what went wrong...I had it scheduled for today...but I just found my OSAAT card sitting there not published...so I've published it now. Strange...blogger has been acting up the last day or so for me, so who knows. Thanks for pointing it out. Come back and check out my OSAAT card anytime...take care...hugs from across the water to you !!

      Delete
  4. Cute card, thanks for playing along this week during our Birthday Bash for bug-A-Boo Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...I love your clean and simple design! Thank you for playing along with us at Bugaboo's 4th Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, love your Saturday project, thanks so much for joining in our birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin