Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 1

Well yesterday was Day 1 of Summer Card Camp 2 put on by online card classes. I participated in the first one two years ago and lots of classes since then. I totally enjoy them...you can play along with the class or NOT. The great thing is there are videos and PDFS with instructions and sketches that you have lifetime access to !! The last class I took was a His & Hers Class and I actually won a $50 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson for posting cards in the gallery !! I put these two cards together early this morning (yup...I was up at 4:45am). The colour scheme for the week is White, Light Blue, Yellow, Pink/Melon, Orange. We have to use 4 of the colours on our creations and can also add neutrals (black, grey, browns, creams, white) I'm pleased with how these cards turned out but have a hard time with random placement of bling !!
http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it.
Sending big cyber hugs to you,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin